Small Group Sessions
We offer small group math sessions online. The main goal of the sessions is to provide additional practice and reinforcement for what students are learning in school but we also make it a point to challenge them above and beyond grade level math whenever possible.
Session length and scheduling are flexible but generally cost $15 per student per half hour for a group of 3-5 students. If you'd like to create or join an existing group, please contact us.
Doing kids classes online isn't easy. To make our sessions as useful as possible, we ask all our kids to follow some basic rules:
- Please be ready when the session starts, moving around and setting up your device can be distracting to others
- If it is noisy at your location, or you don't intend to speak much, please keep yourself muted when possible
- Please only talk when appropriate and only about topics relevant to the current session
- Only one person should talk at a time as it is very difficult understand multiple simultaneous speakers online
- Please don't yell out answers if another person has been called on - be patient and let them have their turn